Filling Instructions | HP 51626a / 51626n / 51629a / 51629n / C6614n / C6614d
1. Make sure that the ink in the cartridge has already run out before filling.
2. Wear gloves before filling so that any ink does not contaminate your hands
3. When filling colour cartridges make sure that the different colours are filled into there corresponding holes or the cartridge will have to be discarded
4. Do not overfill or ink may leak, use the syringe to give the same ink level as indicated on the cartridge. Please note it is normal for Epson cartridges to leak slightly after sealing cap is removed; for other brands ink may drop directly. Clean the orifice with tissue to avoid contaminating other colours.
5. After refilling Epson cartridge that has a chip reset the chip.
6. When refilling cartridges including canon, hp, Lexmark brands, printing may be affected if the cartridge dries or is damaged. If printing results are not normal, run the head-cleaning program. Repeat several times if needed. If printing quality is still below standard leave the cartridge in the holder for 3-5 hours before performing print test. If print quality is still bad then print head is damaged. For Epson cartridges install cartridge in printer and run head cleaning program 3 times. If printing results do not become normal stop using it for 1 hour and retry.
7. When refilling canon BCI 60 or gc-00060, differentiate properly between optimisation liquid and ink refilling holes as indicated in figure
8. After refilling hp 51645a series, make sure that the ink does not leak when plugging the filling hole and sticking on leak proof tape.
9. After refilling hp 51626 cartridge, if ink still leaks after cleaning the refill hole and the nozzle, keep pumping air into the refill hole. If ink still leaks after this step it indicates that the cartridge is damages.
10. Please note when re-using your printer after a period of inactivity, run a nozzle test first as this will indicate if you need to run a cleaning program.
Filling Instructions for HP 51626a / 51626n / 51629a / 51629n / C6614n / C6614d
A. Spread the tissue paper on the table the place the cartridge on it with the ink orifice upwards.
C. Take out your ink injector and substitute the sealing cap with a needle and insert it deep into the cotton core depress the plunger carefully to make the ink flow out slowly, until the injector is empty.
(You may continue to add another 20ml from the second injector if required) turn the cartridge upside down. Insert the air pump into the small hole on the cartridge and depress 3-5 times. Excess ink may leak out of the filling hole and the nozzle.
D. Clean the nozzle with tissue paper
E. Re-fit the cartridge into the printer and run the head cleaning program 2-3 times