Filling Instructions | Canon BC01/BC02/BC20/BC23
1. Make sure that the ink in the cartridge has already run out before filling.
2. Wear gloves before filling so that any ink does not contaminate your hands
3. When filling colour cartridges make sure that the different colours are filled into there corresponding holes or the cartridge will have to be discarded
4. Do not overfill or ink may leak, use the syringe to give the same ink level as indicated on the cartridge. Please note it is normal for Epson cartridges to leak slightly after sealing cap is removed; for other brands ink may drop directly. Clean the orifice with tissue to avoid contaminating other colours.
5. After refilling Epson cartridge that has a chip reset the chip.
6. When refilling cartridges including canon, hp, Lexmark brands, printing may be affected if the cartridge dries or is damaged. If printing results are not normal, run the head-cleaning program. Repeat several times if needed. If printing quality is still below standard leave the cartridge in the holder for 3-5 hours before performing print test. If print quality is still bad then print head is damaged. For Epson cartridges install cartridge in printer and run head cleaning program 3 times. If printing results do not become normal stop using it for 1 hour and retry.
7. When refilling canon BCI 60 or gc-00060, differentiate properly between optimisation liquid and ink refilling holes as indicated in figure
8. After refilling hp 51645a series, make sure that the ink does not leak when plugging the filling hole and sticking on leak proof tape.
9. After refilling hp 51626 cartridge, if ink still leaks after cleaning the refill hole and the nozzle, keep pumping air into the refill hole. If ink still leaks after this step it indicates that the cartridge is damages.
10. Please note when re-using your printer after a period of inactivity, run a nozzle test first as this will indicate if you need to run a cleaning program.
Filling instructions for Canon BC01 / BC02 / BC20 / BC23.
A. Insert screw into plugs deep as 5mm, pull out the plug with the screw revealing the fill hole. Put the plug aside until later.
B. Put the cartridge on a piece of tissue paper in case of leaks or spillage.
C. Take out your ink injector. Take off seal cap and put needle on and take cap of needle. Insert needle deep into filling hole on cartridge and depress plunger, do not let ink overflow. Continue until cartridge is full.
D. After filling insert air pump into filling hole and depress 3-5 times so that ink can be fully filled to nozzle. Clean nozzle with tissue paper and put plug back in the hole.
E. Refit cartridge in printer and run head cleaning program 2-3 times then run print test.